"Me and my husband booked this band for our wedding and OMG they were absolutely incredible!
From the moment I spoke to Candy on the phone she was so full of life and made me so happy and excited like we had known each other for ages and she was just as excited for the wedding as I was.
They got everyone up dancing and enjoying themselves and even the children loved them. People are still talking about them today.
You really did make our wedding day special. Thank you so much, we would definitely recommend to everyone you will not be disappointed! Xxx."
Caroline Sygrove: 26th May 2018: Facebook
Blame it on me (clip) Jan 2018
Thinking Out Loud (clip) Dec 2017
Shake it Off (clip) Jan 2018
Footloose (clip) Dec 2018
Our Current Repertoire
|Can’t Feel My Face||The Weeknd||2015||RnB/Swing|
|She's So Lovely||Scouting For Girls||2007||Pop Rock|
|Footloose||Kenny Loggins||1984||Pop Rock|
|Shake A Tail Feather||Ike & Tina Turner||1969||Soul|
|9 To 5||Dolly Parton||1980||Country Rock|
|Simply The Best||Tina Turner||1991||Classic Rock|
|Cake By The Ocean||DNCE||2016||Pop Rock|
|Can't Stop The Feeling!||Justin Timberlake||2016||Pop|
|Get Lucky||Daft Punk||2013||Disco, Funk, Electro|
|Hey Ya!||OutKast ||2003||Electro, Drum n Bass|
|Johnny B. Goode||Chuck Berry||1972||Rock & Roll|
|Mr Brightside||The Killers||2003||Indie Rock|
|Shut Up + Dance||Walk the Moon||2014||Indie Rock|
|Teenage Dirtbag||Wheatus||2000||Pop Rock|
|Town Called Malice||The Jam||1982||Mod|
|Valerie||Amy Winehouse||2007||Jazz, Funk|
|Bohemian Rhapsody||Queen||1975||Pop Rock, Classic Rock|
|Castle on the Hill||Ed Sheeran||2017||Pop|
|Don't Stop Me Now||Queen||1978||Pop Rock, Classic Rock|
|Land Of 1000 Dances||Wilson Pickett||1966||Soul|
|Livin' On A Prayer||Bon Jovi||1986||Pop Rock|
|Summer Of '69||Bryan Adams||1984||Pop Rock|
|Blame It On Me||George Ezra||2014||Blues, Folk, World, & Country|
|Groove Is In The Heart||Deee-Lite||1990||House, Disco|
|Shake It Off||Taylor Swift||2014||Pop|
|Thinking Out Loud||Ed Sheeran||2014||Pop Rock, Vocal|
|Basket Case||Green Day||1994||Pop Rock, Punk|
|All the Small Things||Blink-182||1999||Pop Rock, Punk|
|I'm a Believer||Monkees/Smashmouth||1966||Pop Rock|
|There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back||Shawn Mendes||2017||Pop|
|The Sound||The 1975||2016||Pop|
|Jailhouse Rock||Elvis Presley / Blues Brothers||1957||Rock and Roll|
|Love Shack||The B-52's||1989||New Wave, Synth-pop|
|Bohemian Like You||The Dandy Warhols||2000||Alternative Rock, Psychedelic Rock|
|Can't Hold Us||Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Ray Dalton||2011||Pop|
|Waiting All Night||Rudimental Feat. Ella Eyre||2013||Drum n Bass|
|September||Earth, Wind & Fire||1978||Soul, Disco|
|Blame It On The Boogie||The Jacksons||1977||Soul, Disco|
|Sweet Child O' Mine||Guns N' Roses||1988||Hard Rock|
|Take Me Out||Franz Ferdinand||2003||Indie Rock|
|You Never Can Tell||Chuck Berry||1964||Rock and Roll|
|Crazy in Love||Beyoncé||2003||RnB/Swing|
|Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)||Beyoncé||2008||RnB/Swing|
|The Ballroom Blitz||The Sweet||1973||Glam Rock|
|I Believe in a Thing Called Love||The Darkness||2003||Glam Rock|
|I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor||Arctic Monkeys||2005||Alternative Rock, Indie Rock|
|Dancing In The Moonlight||Toploader||1999||Brit Pop, Pop Rock|
|Higher And Higher||Jackie Wilson||1967||Rhythm & Blues, Soul|
|Play That Funky Music||Wild Cherry||1976||Funk|
|Does Your Mother Know||ABBA||1979||Europop, Disco|
|Sex On Fire||Kings Of Leon||2008||Country Rock, Indie Rock|
|Rocks||Primal Scream||1994||Indie Rock, Funk|
|I Predict A Riot||Kaiser Chiefs ||2004||Indie Rock|
|Locked Out of Heaven||Bruno Mars||2012||New Wave, Fusion|
|Uptown Funk!||Mark Ronson Feat: Bruno Mars||2014||Funk, Soul|
|Sweet Soul Music||Arthur Conley||1967||Soul, Funk|
|Mustang Sally||The Commitments||1991||Soul|
Singing and playing things she can hit with a stick. Or shake.
Pete on Bass and technology
Bass is like air. You only notice when there isn't any
Mark on guitar and guitar technology
making noises you didn't think possible
Richard on drums and ethereum
Eclectic rhythm master of the universe
So...here we are. You've made it this far so you might as well read the next bit.
There are good bands and there are bad bands. We should know - we've been in a few! But you deserve better. You deserve a great band for your wedding reception. A truly special band. You deserve the best wedding band in the West Midlands. But at the risk of sounding like a lager advert, we're pretty certain that not only are we the best wedding band in the West Midlands - we are the best wedding band you'll ever hear anywhere. Yes, that's right!!
We're a four piece band who specialise in weddings blah blah blah. There should probably be a load of stuff in here but everyone includes that sort of thing. So here's what I'm thinking. I'll just list the bits that make a difference and then you won't need to read through all the waffle and we can both get on with our lives. Deal?
Ok, here goes
- We've been playing for years and we're seriously good. We have a massive live sound and we use technology and whizzy stuff to make it that way. Pete has a headache a lot of the time but he's only the bass player so it doesn't really matter
(Don't tell him I said that!)
- We play all over the place. Nationwide in fact. We truly recognise the value of a good Sat Nav, which means we don't get lost and we turn up when you ask us to.
- Our repertoire changes. A lot. So we might be playing Dizzy Rascal this week, but we might be playing Taylor Swift next week. (Who do you think would win in a fight between Dizzy Rascal and Taylor Swift?).
Anyway, we do this all the time, so if you want to get the best out of us, then take our advice. Imagine, by John Lennon is a great song that you might love. But we don't own a white grand piano and Candy makes for a poor Yoko. Trust us, you probably don't want it played at your wedding. Really. You don't (even if your Auntie and Uncle from Bracknell love it!).
- We've got really good equipment that sounds great. We'll sound brilliant when we play for you. No, your six year old nephew can't have a go on the drums. Why not? Because they're worth three and a half grand and he's been drinking neat Jack Daniels since he got here. Under the table in the corner. We've been watching.
- Still with me? Just checking
- You can get a pub band for £250. But you don't want one to play at your wedding. There's a reason why they're only £250 and it's because they play in pubs. No doubt there are exceptions, but in the same way that you wouldn't use a Mr Kipling jam sponge for your wedding cake, you don't want a pub band to play at your wedding. The moral here is to use specialists to make things special. That's why they're called specialists. And that's what we are. Wedding specialists
- Yes, Candy will tell you the secret of her lipstick. Frankly, the rest of us are getting a bit bored with the admiration it draws from glitter loving women in the audience. Especially when there are three gorgeous men in the band to look at. We've even been described as "Easy on the eye". No, seriously. I can prove it!
- I said I wouldn't ramble on. Now look what you've made me do. Pffft.
- Talk to us on 01384 386910
- Talk to Candy on 07734 697184
- Talk to Pete on 07789 652270
- We rehearse at SoundJunkies in Dudley. Come and see us sometime.
We have snacks. Unless Mark is feeling hungry. And then we don't. Not for very long anyway.
- email us on email@example.com fill out the form at the bottom of the page or use the chat icons and show us some love on WhatsApp or Messenger. It's all good
Stuff you sent to us
Videos on YouTube
60 second promo
1 minute 20 of the Best Wedding band in the West Midlands